DATA CONTROLLERPostal Address: Calle Cervantes, 7. 06300 Zafra (BA) Phone: 924 56 32 70 Email: email@example.com
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
- Customer management.
- Sending you information of interest about our products and services.
- Creating a commercial profile to send you information tailored to your preferences and interests about our services.
- If you do not provide the personal data required for the proposed purposes, we will not be able to manage the service.
RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATAThe personal data of the data subject will be retained until deletion is requested by the data subject.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSINGThe legal basis for processing your data is based on the execution of the contract for the supply of the purchased goods or services and the legitimate interest of the data controller in sending information about our activities and promotions. By checking the acceptance box in the various forms, you are giving your legitimate consent for your data to be processed according to the described purposes.
PORTABILITYYou have the possibility to exercise your right to data portability, meaning that you can receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, and transmit them to another data controller without hindrance from the data controller to which you provided them, in cases legally provided for this purpose.
- You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are processing personal data concerning you.
- Interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- In certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, interested parties may object to the processing of their data. In these cases, their data will not be processed except for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims.